Golden State Warriors are set to make NBA history tonight by starting the season 16-0. Only LA Lakers stand in their way, with an atrocious 2-11 record. If my calculations are correct and Lakers serve up one of sport’s biggest upsets – all rigged by the numbers – then Warriors will be 15-1 and Lakers 3-11. It is to be noted that 11/24/15 has a 16 numerology, the perfect day for the Falling on Your Number Theory.
- Fifteen and One =311. Fifteen and One Warriors =113. Kobe Bryant =113. Warriors-Lakers Shameful Defeat =133/313.
- November Twenty-Fourth Upset =118. Fifteen and One =118. Fifteen and One Steph Curry =118. LA Lakers Three Wins Eleven Losses =118. Lakers Humiliated Warriors =118. (Warriors scored 118 points last game for a total of 223, just like the Lakers season opener against Flip Saunders’ T-Wolves)
**RIGGED NBA =67. Last season, Warriors had an NBA-best 67 wins before winning their first championship since ’75.** Peru was hit by a 7.5 earthquake today, much like the parallel earthquake on 11/13 (311 days after Hebdo and the worst European attack since 3/11) which reminded of the 3/11/11 quake in Japan…
Basketball Historic Upset =114. Fifteen and One Golden State =114. Lakers Three Wins Eleven Losses =114. Lakers Humiliate Warriors =114. Basketball Historic Upset =87. Lakers Three and Eleven =87.
- Three Wins Eleven Losses =93. Nov Twenty-Fourth Upset =93. Lakers Upset =93. Oracle Arena =93. Oracle Arena Upset =174/75 (Paris Attacks happened on the 174th anniversary of the discovery of hypnotism and the 75th anniversary of the release of Fantasia.) New World Order =174/75.
- Oracle Arena Ritual =174/75. (Located on major leyline)
- Golden State Fifteen Wins One Loss =144. Warriors-Lakers Historic Upset =144.
- Sixteen Wins Zero Losses =314 (Pi 3.14)
- Three and Eleven =138. Golden State Warriors Humiliated =138. Warriors Ashamed Nov Twenty-Four =138. AC Green =318 [see below]
And now the coding for the 16-0 and/or uncertain reads:
- Lakers Upset =147. Warriors Sixteen Wins Zero Losses =147.
- Lakers Two Wins and Twelve Losses =114. Lakers Two Wins Twelve Losses =113.
- GOLDEN STATE =122. NOV TWENTYFOUR SIXTEEN AND OH =122. (On 122 parallel)
- NOVEMBER TWENTYFOUR =90. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS =90.
- Sixteen Wins Stephen Curry =333.
November Twenty-Fourth NBA History =159. Oracle =159. Thirty-Third =159.
- Oracle the largest arena in California and the oldest in the league.
- Opened in ’66 (on a 105 date) and Grateful Dead played 66 gigs here.
- ORACLE ARENA UPSET =66. LAKERS =66. Three and Eleven =66.
November 24, 1999: On this day in history, 16 years ago, A.C. Green of the Los Angeles Lakers ties former ABA and NBA star Ron Boone for the longest consecutive games played streak in professional basketball history by playing in his 1,041st game when the Lakers host the Utah Jazz at Staples Center.
- Fifteen Wins One Loss =85. Sixteen Years Later =85.
- Sixteen Years Later =220. November Twenty-Fourth, Warriors Lakers, NBA History =220.