New York Giants safety, Tyler Sash, passed away just prior to the start of Week 1, 2015. He allegedly overdosed (or was misdosed), and just prior to the Super Bowl, the news comes out that he suffered from Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), a degenerative brain disease.
The story lands the day before 1/27. TYLER SASH =127. He died at age 27. He was born on the 27th of ’88. Notice a pattern in the lead-up to the Super Bowl on 2/7? SUPER BOWL SACRIFICE =270. Peyton MVP Super Bowl Fifty =127.
- Born 5/27/88 = 58 (Freemasonry) = 120 (Illuminati) = 139 (Freemasonry) [the ‘fulfilment’ of his jersey #39, like his team NEW YORK =39]
- Died 9/8/15 = 32 (NFL) [like 5+27 birth] = 52 (Masonic Media)
- He died on 9/8 and was the 198th pick in the draft. SASH=189.
TYLER =480. He was grown in OSKALOOSA IOWA =48/156. SIX SIX SIX =48/156.
- T Sash Sacrificed =144. Golden SB Fifty =144. Lucky Manning =144.
- Tyler Sash Blood Sacrifice =131. Super Bowl =131. Championship =131.
And have a refresher at “The Death of Darrent Williams in Exchange for a Broncos Super Bowl” for some more bizarre 27 synchronicities..