(Nice Masonic logo on the poster eh.) I’ve received more decipher requests from my IRL friends for this fight than any other event, so let’s dig into it. The highly-anticipated bout billed as The Money Fight between undefeated world champion boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr and current UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor is the first boxing event in history to merge with mixed martial arts. Mayweather is the odds-on favourite, coming out of retirement again with the goal of finishing his career with a 50-0 record. Yet the cocky Irishman with the one-punch ability plans to make his mark, and prove that MMA rules the world.
Always looking for instances of predictive programming to foreshadow future outcomes, it’s been brought to my attention by a devoted reader that McGregor is an almost perfect replica of Brad Pitt’s character from Snatch, Mickey ‘One Punch’ O’Neil. In the movie he’s blackmailed to throw the fight, and he does once but the second time says fuck it and knocks the guy out instead. This theme appears to be an homage to Pulp Fiction, where Bruce Willis’ character Butch Coolidge also refused to throw a fight, thus drawing the ire of the Powers That Be who rig sports events by the numbers. Indeed Butch ended up punching his opponent to death, a character who just happens to be called FLOYD Wilson.
Since Mayweather already has so many factors on his side to suggest a win, in this post I’ll be demonstrating the coding for the underdog.
Floyd Mayweather Jr + Conor McGregor =113. Mickey O’Neil =113. Conor Anthony McGregor =113. Conor ‘Mystic Mac’ McGregor =113. William Bradley Pitt =113. Boxing =113. Conor was 3011 days old for Mayweather’s first fight and got his boxing license last year on 11/30. The fight at T-Mobile =113 Arena on the Vegas Strip =1113 is 1 month 13 days after Conor’s birthday and 113 days after the birth of his son. Fifty and O =113. Marsellus =113 Wallace =113. The Rumble in the Jungle =311. UFC 1 was 11 months 3 days before the release of Pulp Fiction and Snatch released in the UK 31 weeks 1 day before the US release on 1/19.
- Conor Notorious McGregor =119 fighting for team SBG Ireland =119 out of Dublin Ireland =119. Mickey O’Neil =119/911. Butch Coolidge =119. Ultimate Fighting Championship =1109. The Fight in Paradise Nevada =119 is 10 months 19 days before Conor’s next birthday. Looks good but Mayweather =119 is coded the same. Floyd Mayweather Junior =119.
- The fight on Saturday August Twenty-Sixth Twenty Seventeen =601/611 is 16 days before the 16th anniversary of 9/11. Conor =61. Notorious =116. One Punch Mickey O’Neil =61/116. Brad Pitt =116. Bradley Pitt =116/1116. Snatch =61. Pikey =61. Butch =16. Butch Coolidge =61. Bruce Willis =61. But yet again, Floyd Mayweather =116. Mayweather =61.
Mayweather Junior =226 was exactly 1226 weeks old for the UK release of Snatch. Mickey One Punch =226. Dublin Ireland =226. Match Fixing =226. Forty-Nine and One =226. McGregor Wins =229. Mayweather Wins =2209. The Rumble in the Jungle =229. Pulp Fiction opened 2290 days after the US release of Snatch. Butch =229. Conor McGregor =229 had his UFC debut exactly 229 weeks before this fight against Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr =229. Vegas =229.
229 is the 50th prime. Floyd with 50 birth numerology going for his 50th win in his 50th fight with 50% of the year between his last & next birthdays – smack dab in the middle; he also recorded a rap song called Yep =50. McGregor =50. Mickey O’Neil =50. Las Vegas Nevada =50. Dana White =50. Rigged =50. McGregor’s first pro bout was 5050 days after the premier of Pulp Fiction and his name in Irish is Conchur Antoin Mac Greagoir =500, pretty well primed for the man to make Mayweather 50-0.
Pulp Fiction opened 8353 days before the fight on Saturday August Twenty-Sixth =146 and 8353 is the 1046th prime. Conor Anthony ‘Notorious’ McGregor =146. Coolidge =146. Mayweather’s nickname is Pretty Boy =146/461. Butch Coolidge =461. Bruce Willis =164. Dana Frederick White =164. McGregor =46. One Punch =406. Mayweather Jr =46. The movie Southpaw with Jake Gyllenhaal =614 premiered 114 weeks 6 days before The Money Fight =146.
McGregor Wins =149. Mac Greagoir =149. Southpaw =149/1409, as both Conor & Butch are. We’ve proven that 6/9 can work interchangeably and the number we’re looking for here is 49-1, which would be Mayweather’s record with a loss. Floyd was born in Grand Rapids =149. Pulp Fiction + Snatch =149. Thrown Fight =149. Walter Bruce Willis =149. Floyd Wilson =149. Conor Anthony ‘Notorious’ McGregor =1409. August Twenty-Sixth Two Thousand Seventeen =491, in Kabbalah, and the fight is airing on channel 491 in the UK. That’s huge if Conor pulls it off.
- 491 is the 94th prime. Floyd Mayweather Jr VS Conor McGregor =194. Floyd Mayweather Jr =194. Lucien Laviscount =194 (the actor who plays the Mickey O’Neil character in the Snatch TV series which debuted last year). Conor Anthony McGregor =94. Coolidge =94. Irish Traveller =94 (the official name for pikeys). Vegas Golden Knights =194/1194 (the new Vegas NHL team that will begin playing at T-Mobile Arena next season). Notorious Conor McGregor =1494. The fight is exactly 494 weeks after Conor’s pro debut, exactly 494 months after Muhammad Ali fought a professional wrestler (story here) and 4604 days after The Ultimate Fighter show premiered. Lucien Laviscount =1490/94. Walter Bruce Willis =1904.
- The fight is also 9 months 14 days after McGregor’s last fight.
Alvarez =49, which is interesting because Conor’s last fight was defeating Eddie Alvarez and the first fight at T-Mobile Arena (113 days before this one) was a win for Canelo Alvarez, a boxer Mayweather (original last name Sinclair =49) defeated on 14/9 in 2013 (3 years 11 months 13 days before this fight, where the 113 coding has the edge to Conor). Canelo =149. Guess what Canelo Alvarez =49‘s record is: 49-1-1. McGregor was born 104 weeks 6 days before Canelo.
The 49th prime is 227. Butch Coolidge =227. T Mobile opened 72 weeks 2 days before the Mayweather V McGregor =227 fight on Saturday August Twenty-Sixth Twenty Seventeen =227. The Ultimate Fighting Championship =1722. White =722. Mayweather’s nickname Pretty Boy =2207.
Pulp Fiction =193 released exactly 1193 weeks before the fight at T-Mobile Arena =193. Willis born 19/3. Mickey O’Neil =931. Match Fixing =93. Southpaw =93. Dublin =93. The Money Fight =930.
- McGregor =630 was exactly 6 years 3 months old for the release of Pulp Fiction and 10,630 days old for the Eclipse, making him 10,636 days old for the fight, which comes 1603 days after his UFC debut. Mystic Mac =36. Notorious =36. Butch =36. Underdog =36. Floyd Wilson =36/306. Floyd Joy Mayweather =3060. Grand Rapids =163. Mayweather McGregor =63. The Snatch TV series premiered on 16/3 a span of 163 days before the fight, which comes 163 days before Super Bowl LII =163. The 36th triangular number is 666.
Mixed Martial Artist =969. Notorious =669. Mystic Mac =666. Irish Traveller =666. McGregor’s first pro fight came exactly 699 weeks after Pulp Fiction and Mayweather was born in Grand Rapids =666 exactly 699 weeks before Canelo. Ultimate Fighter =699. Pikey =66. Mickey =66. Money =66. The Money Fight =166. Floyd Mayweather Jr Vs Conor McGregor =166. This fight comes 9 years 6 months 9 days after Mayweather’s appearance on WWE’s No Way Out pay-per-view event, paid $20 million for the appearance.
Fight contracts were signed 14 weeks 2 days before the bout and McGregor & Mayweather were born 11 years 4 months 20 days apart. T-Mobile =24 opened 1 year 4 months 20 days before the fight. There’s only one man here who matches up perfectly to this sequence: The Notorious =1142. Conor Anthony McGregor =1124. Conchur Mac Greagoir =241. Conchur Antoin Mac Greagoir =240. Conor =24/240 with 24 fights under his belt. Mickey One Punch =240. O’Neil =124. Butch Coolidge =124.
So in summary, I’d say McGregor’s got a solid shot, based on the numbers. But there’s so much money on him and I don’t see Vegas wanting to pay out in the event of an upset. There’s also the black man vs white man symbolism here, playing right into the ongoing political themes. Imagine the coverage of ‘white nationalists’ celebrating a McGregor victory. And the Powers That Be do like to build a black athlete up before ending their careers in disgrace (e.g; Tiger Woods, Barry Bonds, Ben Johnson, Marion Jones, etc.) One thing’s for sure – it’ll be damn interesting to watch.