We got another double jeopardy as two black entertainers, Fats Domino & Robert Guillaume, died on the same day: 24 October 2017. The thing is, they were both 89 years old and were born 89 days apart. Robert Guillaume =809. Fats Domino + Robert Guillaume =1189. The Star of David =89, as we see blinging away on Fats’ watch. They died on the day of Game 1 of the World Series between The Houston Astros =189 and Los Angeles Dodgers =89. LA + Houston =809. Appropriately enough, Domino died in Harvey, LA (Louisiana, as Hurricane Harvey recently roughed up Houston) and Guillaume died in LA (Los Angeles). What are the frickin odds eh. Guillaume representing the Dodgers & Domino the Astros, with that damn star watch just like the Houston H logo. (The Dodgers logo even resembles a star shining light down like Polaris).
- And the hurricane connection gets even tighter when we learn that Fats Domino was reported to have died during Hurricane Katrina, the storm destroying his New Orleans home. Harvey =24/1204 made landfall 11 years 11 months 24 days after Fats was lost in Katrina =241. This sequence is a lock because Domino & Guillaume died on the 24th and the 24th prime number is 89, full circle.
- We also just had the 89th Academy Awards – on Domino’s last birthday, 240 days before he died, 124 days before his next birthday. Guillaume died 1400 weeks 2 days after the death of his son (at age 33 from AIDS=33), and 10 months 24 days after his own last birthday. How about that.
- Los Angeles + Houston =204. Houston Astros =204. The Los Angeles Dodgers =204. Dodgers =240. LA =24. And speaking about Hurricane Katrina in 2005, that fall was the first time the Astros ever made the World Series, and the last. They were swept by the White Sox after winning 89 games that season.
Fats Domino + Robert Guillaume =124 were also born 12 weeks 4 days apart. Guillaume’s birth surname was Williams =124, full name Robert Peter Williams =240. Antoine Fats Domino Junior =2040. Domino =420. Guillaume =142 played Rafiki in The Lion King =124 which opened when Barack Obama =124 was a perfect 12,004 days old. Remember at the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Dinner when Obama responded to Trump’s birther allegations with a video clip of The Lion King. On 11/24 it will be 2400 days after that dinner.
And speaking about the Disneyland connection to Los Angeles, we’re reminded of the dog Dodger from Oliver & Company. That Disney film came out in November 1988, less than a month after the Dodgers won the World Series – though production began in 1987 under the title Oliver and the Dodger, so it’s not like there was a name change following the win.
- Los Angeles =966. Fats Domino + Robert Guillaume =1699. Domino + Guillaume =696. Fats Domino =696. Fats’ birth name: Antoine =666. Robert Williams =666 (in Satanic Gematria, no less). On 11/4/17 it will be 6 years 6 months 6 days after the 2011 Correspondents’ Dinner.
Domino & Guillaume were also born 2 months 27 days apart for the ever-present pi coding. Robert Guillaume =227. Guillaume =722 even died 7 months 22 days before the 24th anniversary of the Lion King (15 June 2018), a date when Trump will be 72 years 2 days old. Twenty Seventeen World Series =722. Remember Astros’ George Springer =227 on that prophetic Sports Illustrated cover that called Houston as 2017 World Series champions back in 2014. Remember MLB player Darren Arthur Daulton =227 (who wrote a book on occultism & numerology) playing his final game 20 years 27 days before this 10/24 date, and 20,207 days after the Colt 45s first ever game in Houston, before they rebranded as Astros with props to NASA, as we’ve been showing tributes to all year.
And I went on a bit of a tangent here, but looking at Oliver & Company for clues as to another Dodgers win, the movie is about an orphan kitten who joins a gang of dogs to survive in the streets. Their gang leader is a human thief named Fagin, voiced by Dom DeLuise – who passed away a pi span of 3104 days before the upcoming Game 7. Further, Disneyland opened 22,700 days before 9/9/17, the day 22 weeks 7 days into the season, and the day leaving 113 days remaining here in the 113th World Series. (Astros & Dodgers both lost games that day). Dodgers Astros World Series =113.
And just to back up the Disneyland duration, the Dodgers last won the World Series on 20 October 1988. On that day, Disneyland had been open for 33 years 3 months 3 days. That Sports Illustrated issue predicting the Astros as “Your Two Thousand Seventeen World Series Champs” =3330 came out 3 years 3 months 3 days before these playoffs began. World Series =1333. And it’s not just the LA connection as the location of the world’s first Disneyland, it’s Houston home to NASA – which has been a Disney production since its outset. NASA =33. Disneyland =133. Dodgers =33. Astros =33.
Guillaume’s birth name is Robert Williams, which made me think of Robin Williams =1170. The comedian just so happened to die a perfect 1170 days earlier. Fats Domino + Robert Guillaume =1170. The Houston Astros =1170. Dodgers =117 co-owned by Guggenheim Baseball Management =117 and Earvin Magic Johnson Jr =117 and Peter Gruber =117 who also owns the Golden State Warriors =117. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts =1117 and Game 7 on 11/1/17.
- Guillaume died 1 months 7 days before his birthday and exactly 1717 weeks after his Hollywood Star ceremony. This number reminds us that Ghandi was assassinated at 17:17, the exact same time that Pope John Paul II was shot in an assassination attempt at 17:17. Sacrifices recreating that of Jesus, known as the King of Jews =1717. That time 17:17 is the 1037th minute of the day and John Paul II was shot exactly 137 weeks after the assassination of Pope John Paul I, who died 33 days into office, the 33rd prime 137. (I’ll do a full post on this soon).
Fats Domino =44. Fats =44. Williams =44. Robert Peter Williams =1440. They passed away on numerology of (24+10+2+0+1+7) =44. The Lion King =44. Lion King =44. Two Thousand Seventeen World Series =404/444. LA + Houston =44/440. Disneyland =44.
Man, there’s so much more to explore here and I’m loving that NASA-Disney connection. There’s a new Disney movie called Coco based on the Mexican holiday the Day of the Dead, which premiered on 10/20, exactly 29 years to the day after the Dodgers won the ’88 World Series. The protagonist is a kid named Miguel Rivera – and there’s articles from today (10/24) comparing Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen to Mariano Rivera.
Mariano Rivera =69 was born in ‘69 and was exactly 6900 days old for the Dodgers =69 win in ’88. Kenley Geronimo Jansen =96. Jansen =99 will be exactly 10,990 days old on Game 7 of the World Series =199. Los Angeles Dodgers =169. And hey, if you’re not tumbling down rabbit holes in search of mysteries then what are you even doing with your life??