As we covered earlier, the 2014 film Kingsman The Secret Service features its hero killing an entire congregation inside a Baptist-style church in the Southern US, very similar to the one in Texas. After murdering every single single person in the church to the rockin soundtrack of Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd, it’s revealed that Galahad’s murderous spree was the result of him being mind-controlled by a chip on his phone. Was Devin Kelley also a Manchurian Candidate, or was this staged shooting all another made-for-TV hoax? As always it’s hard to say, which is why the predictive programming by the numbers (the longer the count the more persuasive) is the best way to crack the case.
- As Galahad leaves the church we see the ominous message: America is Doomed =1626. The producers made sure the fictional church name is coded harmonically: South Glade Mission Church =1626. This also happens to match the Texas venue: Sutherland Springs Church =1626.
- As I pointed out last time, the Texas Church Massacre killed 26 injured 20 and happened 26 years 20 days after the Luby’s Shooting =1626 which was previously the worst massacre in Texas. The Texas Rangers =262 founded on numerology of 26/62 (the police force not the baseball team). The Church of Satan =262. Antichrist Superstar =1626.
Remember Remember the Fifth of November, and the 11/5 Church Massacre came 11 years 10 months 26 days after the release of V for Vendetta. Astros won 12 years 6 days after their previous World Series appearance on 10/26. And of course all this 26 coding for the blatant: 26 people killed by a 26-year-old on (11+5+2+0+1+7)=26 in the village of Sutherland Springs =206. Wikipedia even tells us that Devin Kelly was ranked 260th out of 393 students in his high school class.
South Glade Mission Church =1105 which gives us the location: Sutherland Springs Texas =115 and the date it happened on 11/5. Which was the anniversary of the 11/5 operation at Fort Hoot =115. This Church Massacre also happened 511 days after the Orlando Nightclub Shooting =115 and for a more direct synch with the initial sequence, it’s said that Devin Kelley escaped from a mental hospital 1105 days before the Charleston Church Shooting. South Glade =115.
- False Flag =115. Psychological Operations =115. Killing =115. The Kingsman =115. Secret Service =1015. Baptist =115. San Antonio =115. House of God =115. The Houston Colt Forty Fives =115. Twenty Seventeen World Series =115. One Hundred and Thirteenth =115.
The very day of the Texas Church Massacre, hours later after the psyop, Marilyn Manson performed a gig in San Bernardino (home of a 2015 staged shooting) using a machine gun mic. He was pushed around in a wheelchair because he’d injured his leg when a gun prop collapsed on him on 30 September 2017, leaving him unconscious on stage for a dramatic 15 minutes. Probably a fake injury all part of the play. His latest album ‘Heaven Upside Down’ released the day after the Massacre at the First Baptist Church =113, which came 1 year 11 months 3 days after the San Bernardino Shooting.
Daisy Berkowitz was born the same span of 1 year 11 months 30 days after the founding of the Church of Satan. Gunnar Hansen, the actor who played Leatherface in the Texas Chain Saw Massacre died the exact same duration of 1 year 11 months 30 days before the Texas Church Massacre, which also happened 11 years 30 days after the 2006 release of Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. And just to drive home these references, the eighth film in the Texas Chainsaw series, Leatherface, opened just two weeks before this church massacre, placing it very much in the collective consciousness, despite its limited release. More of these sequences in the wake of the 113th World Series.
- We Know Where You Live =227. I also see that the Texas Church Massacre happened a perfect pi duration of 20 years 2 months 7 days after the 1994 release of Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, starring Matthew McConaughey. As Wikipedia tells us: “This film has been noted for its implementation of a secret society subplot driving Leatherface’s family to terrorize civilians in order to provoke them to a level of transcendence. References to the Illuminati are made in the film’s dialogue, specifically in the scene in which Darla tells Jenny about the thousands-years-old secret society in control of the U.S. government, and makes reference to the Kennedy assassination.”
On the Marilyn Manson subject, he was originally associated with the Columbine shooting, the shock rocker and member of the Church of Satan named after two mind control slaves, Marilyn Monroe & Charles Manson. The co-founder of his band, Daisy Berkowitz, just died on 22 October 2017 and two days later Manson fired his longtime guitarist Twiggy Ramirez following rape allegations. Manson’s father also died this year on July 7th, the same day they finished recording the song Saturnalia.
Playing around with long counts here we find that the Texas Church Massacre happened 6776 days after Columbine – and that Charles Manson was born the same span of 6776 days before David Berkowitz, the two serial killers whose namesakes formed the band associated with both staged shooting. Blood Sacrifice =67/76. Frank Pomeroy =67/76 the church pastor.
- The Church Massacre being a Satanic ritual, it occurred 18,818 days after the Church of Satan =88 was founded. That twin 6776 representing 18 years. Manson & Berkowitz (the band members) were born 8 months 8 days apart and Berkowitz (the band member) would have been 18,088 days old for the Church Massacre. America Is Doomed =188.
Manson’s latest video for his song “We Know Where You Fucking Live” (released 9/15/17) features terrorist nuns with machine guns who shoot up a suburban family’s home then proceed to rape the parents. A metaphor for religious extremism but also more predictive programming for the church massacre. The video also starts with a solar eclipse that reveals an inverted cross of Lorraine, symbols we’ve been discussing much lately.
The last paragraph on the Sutherland Springs Church Shooting wikipedia page tells us this interesting detail: “Conspiracy theories circulated at the hospital where victims were being treated. According to The Washington Post, a group of women who said they knew the victims were overheard discussing the shooting as a false flag operation designed to manipulate the public towards some nefarious end. The Post reporter sought to inquire further, but the women pushed her away, saying, ‘She [the reporter] is part of it [the conspiracy],’ after which the reporter was removed from the hospital by police.”